PHONE : (805) 585-5056

What Should I Do After I Have
Been Injured in a Car Accident?

  • Get Your
    Free Consultation

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

If you are injured in a car accident, contact the police immediately. After you have been cleared to leave the scene, seek medical care. This may require an ambulance ride to the hospital or a trip to the emergency room. Listen to your doctor’s advice and follow through on their instructions.

Ventura Criminal Defense Lawyer
Ventura Personal Injury Attorneys
Ventura Car Accident Lawyer
Santa Barbara Personal Injury Attorney
Santa Barbara Criminal Defense Attorney
California Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
California Medical Malpractice Attorney