Find Educated Answers to Your Questions
The field of personal injury can be complex and confusing. It is not always easy to determine whether or not you have a valid claim, or to understand which parties you can seek to hold accountable. Our team of Ventura personal injury lawyers at The Law Offices of Bamieh & De Smeth, PLC have extensive experience in personal injury law. This means that we have the knowledge and resources necessary to address your questions and concerns.
- What should I do after I have been injured in a car accident?
- How do I know if I have a case?
- What is my case worth?
- How does my attorney get paid?
- If I have a personal injury claim do I have to go to court?
- Will my lost earnings be recovered?
- How long does it take to settle my claim?
- Is there a statute of limitation on my personal injury case?
- Is it better to accept a settlement or go to court?
- What should I do if an insurance company contacts me?
- Should I settle with the insurance company?
- How are damages determined in a personal injury case?
- What does negligence mean?
- What factors determine how much money I will get?
- What qualifies for wrongful death in California?
- Is a dog bite a legitimate cause for a legal case?
- When should I report a work injury?
- Should I take photographs?
- What can I do about my unpaid medical bills?
- Is my work injury claim a lawsuit against my employer?
Have further questions?
If you have a specific question or concern that is unique to your case, our team of legal professionals at The Law Offices of Bamieh & De Smeth, PLC can help. We offer free case evaluations so that you can discuss your situation with a Ventura injury attorney directly. Our mission is to ensure that our clients are well-informed throughout the process, so we are happy to speak with you.