The Law Offices of Bamieh & Erickson, PLC was founded more than a decade ago to provide devoted, client-centered service to those in need in Ventura County. The team of lawyers at our firm is focused on investing time and resources in you and your case. Our team includes experienced litigators and Spanish-speaking attorneys. We are not afraid to go to trial. In fact, we try more cases than any other firm in Ventura County. While other firms may steer clear of a trial, we believe that going to trial is often the most effective way to handle a case. Our fearless attitude has allowed us to handle some of the largest cases in the community, including some of the most notorious criminal defense cases in the county. We handled three of these major cases last year. We have tried more than 250 trials during our time in operation.
About Our Founding Attorney
Our founding attorney, Ron S. Bamieh, is an experienced litigator who has successfully tried cases in federal court. He was the youngest attorney ever promoted to senior deputy district attorney for Ventura County. He brings 22 years’ experience to the firm and has been frequently honored with various awards and accomplishments by local and state entities. than 250 trials during our time in operation.
Our Goals in Every Case
We make it our mission to be:
- Empathetic: We want to go the extra mile because we understand your hardships.
- Trustworthy: At The Law Offices of Bamieh & Erickson, PLC, we will be very honest with you during your initial consultation and let you know whether or not you have a case.
- Committed: If we take on your case, we will fight with you to the finish and will keep you informed throughout the entire process.
- Experienced: Our team has over two decades of experience to use to your advantage, and the firm has been in practice in Ventura County for 11 years. We have taken more cases to trial than any other firm in Ventura County and have handled thousands of cases during our time in practice.
- Resourceful: Our team is attentive and will answer all of your questions. Also, we have a library of resources that we can provide to our clients free of charge.
- Client focused: We make it our goal to provide you with the representation, information, and advice you need. We are proactive in investigating cases and will educate you about your case.
Some of the firm’s awards and accolades include:
- Super Lawyer s® listing for 2013
- West County Favorite Law Firm ( Ventura County Star Newspaper)
- Circle of Excellence Award (Kipp Financial)
- Board of Supervisors County of Ventura Poinsettia Award for Small Business of the Year in 2006
- Avvo™ Rated 10.0 Superb10.0 Superb Avvo Rating
- Defense Attorney of the Year in 2011 (Ventura County Criminal Defense Bar Association)
- Prosecutor of the Year in 1996 and 2000
- California Legislature Assembly Small Business of the Year
- Letter of congratulations from Governor Arnold Schwarzenegge
- Named a Paul Harris Fellow ( Ventura Downtown Rotary)
- Positive Image Award for Action in the Community (Baseballers Against Drugs)