Bamieh & Erickson, PLC - Ventura County Criminal Defense Attorneys
If you're facing state or federal criminal charges of any severity, from misdemeanor traffic tickets to murder, contact the criminal defense attorneys of Bamieh & Erickson. Ron Bamieh is a former Ventura County Senior Deputy District Attorney, and before that, he worked with the U.S. Department of Justice. His experience with all aspects of the investigation and prosecution of serious crimes gives his criminal defense clients a significant advantage both in plea negotiations and at trial.
We represent defendants in felonies, punishable by terms of imprisonment of at least one year, and in misdemeanor cases, which are punished by terms of up to one year. Our attorneys represent both adults and juveniles.
Among the cases we handle are the following:
- Violent crimes such as homicide, assault and battery, armed robbery, or hate crimes
- Sex crimes such as rape, statutory rape, sexual assault, or date rape
- Drug crimes involving the possession or sale of marijuana, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, or unauthorized prescription drugs
- White collar crimes involving fraud, obstruction of justice, or computer crimes
- Drunk driving charges such as DUI, implied consent violations, and repeat offender DUI cases
- Domestic violence cases and criminal charges for violations of a domestic violence restraining order
- Misdemeanor traffic offenses such as excessive speeding, driving without a valid license, or driving on expired tags
Our goal in all cases is to minimize your criminal exposure by working toward the elimination or reduction of the charges against you from the beginning of the case through trial and sentencing. We can also advise you about your eligibility for clearing your criminal record through expungement.